Operating Ranges of VDD_SNVS_IN in i.MX6DQ and i.MX6SDL.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operating Ranges of VDD_SNVS_IN in i.MX6DQ and i.MX6SDL.

Jump to solution
keitanagashima
Senior Contributor I

Dear Sir or Madam,

Hello.

Please compare the Operating Ranges of VDD_SNVS_IN in i.MX6DQ and i.MX6SDL.

i.MX6DQ = 2.8 ~ 3.3V from IMX6DQAEC (Rev.3)

i.MX6SDL = 2.9 ~ 3.3V from IMX6SDLAEC (Rev.4)

Why is the voltage range of VDD_SNVS_IN different?

(Is it correct description?)

Best Regards,

Keita

Labels (5)
1 Solution
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Keita,
Sorry for late reply, and I am confirming this question for you. And I get feedback. As the feedback from the design team, for i.MX6D/Q, the voltage is 2.8V, for i.MX6S/DL, the voltage is 2.9V. This is from the simulation result. The validated VDD_SNVS_IN minimum voltage of i.MX6S is 2.9V in table 9 of IMX6SDLCEC Rev. 3. Although in really application this voltage can be lower, please follow the datasheet of the minimum voltage.

Have a great day

Best Regards
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Keita,
Sorry for late reply, and I am confirming this question for you. And I get feedback. As the feedback from the design team, for i.MX6D/Q, the voltage is 2.8V, for i.MX6S/DL, the voltage is 2.9V. This is from the simulation result. The validated VDD_SNVS_IN minimum voltage of i.MX6S is 2.9V in table 9 of IMX6SDLCEC Rev. 3. Although in really application this voltage can be lower, please follow the datasheet of the minimum voltage.

Have a great day

Best Regards
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
kirtipatial
Contributor I

Hi Dan

What can be the actual minimum operating voltage for VDD_SNVS_IN? We can only find 2.8V minimum in IMX6DQAEC nothing lower than that.

Also Table-9 shows current at this supply is 41uA Typ. Does it mean we need to select a coin cell having discharging current rating at least 41uA? or the current consumption on this rail will be less actually?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Keita,

The minimum operating voltage for VDD_SNVS_IN can be 2.5V, but you'd better refer to the datasheet's value. Hope this can help you.
Have a great day
Dan

0 Kudos
Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Keita,

I will confirm it for you, please wait with patience.

Have a great day

Best Regards
Dan

0 Kudos