CV Test fail at the item "Device Descriptor test -Addressed State" of the Generic USB HID Application using more than 2 Endpoint in the environment of Freescale USB stack V4.4.1

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CV Test fail at the item "Device Descriptor test -Addressed State" of the Generic USB HID Application using more than 2 Endpoint in the environment of Freescale USB stack V4.4.1

kwanghoPARK
Contributor II

Hello,

I ask to  who knows or exprienced this problem.

I would like to confirm whether it is correct or not that i tried follows for success CV test.

This failure found at the application about Generic USB HID using 3 IN endpont, 3 OUT endpoint.

(Normal data TX/RX operation allways ok)

So, I had found following index values setting should be the root cause.

in the "USB_LDD.C" source generated by USB_LDD processor expert component

#define MAX_EP_IDX  0x0Cu  modified to 0x0Du = EPcnt(this case 6) x2 +1

#define MAX_BD_IDX  0x19u  modified to 0x1Bu = MAX_EP_IDX x 2 +1

When i appllied these change the test was passed.

Please comment about this issue.

best regards.

KH Park

0 Kudos
2 Replies

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi KH Park,

After I've had a brief look through your description, I'm not sure of the precise reason that cause this phenomenon.

And I'd like to suggest that would you please share your code in the community, then I can run with it and reproduce this issue.

I'm looking to forward to your reply.
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kwanghoPARK
Contributor II

Hi Ping,

Many thanks for interesting in my case.

I have received a comment from a member of Freescale Service request site.

He recommended me to wait BM5.0, it will be released on April, because BM4.1.1 have many bugs.

So, I would like to wait the next version of USB stack.

but, if you are related to the development of this USB stack and you can advice me about this issue, then, i'll share my code.

You can see in the 'USB_LDD.c' generated by Processor expert.

when only EP0 enabled.                  : #define MAX_EP_IDX  0x01u  <- CV test ok

when EP0 + EP1 enabled               :#define MAX_EP_IDX  0x03u   <- CV test ok

when EP0 + EP1 + EP2 enabled     :#define MAX_EP_IDX  0x04u  <- CV test fail

best regards

KH Park.

0 Kudos