what should I modify for change emmc from 8g to 16g?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mingmingyuan
Contributor III

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

By the way, which board and BSP are you using?
Have a great day,
Dan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

mingmingyuan
Contributor III

first, thank you for your help!

we hardware engineer draw Schematic according to imx6q sd board.  I think I should change partition tabel ( for example data partition )for emmc chage from 8g to 16g,can you tell how to change partition table ?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi mingming yuan,

Which version of BSP are you using?
Have a great day
Dan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

mingmingyuan
Contributor III

dear sir:

we hardware engineer draw Schematic according to imx6q sd board. we run Android 4.4 system  \

I think I should change partition tabel ( for example data partition )for emmc chage from 8g to 16g,can you tell how to change partition table ?

0 Kudos

Rita_Wang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

You have to modify nothing when you change emmc from 8g to 16g. The 16g operation mode is the same to 8g.

Hope this can help you.
Have a great day
Dan

0 Kudos