Dear Sir or Madam,
I have a question about audio noise issue with removing the SD card in i.MX6.
Board: i.MX6Q SABRE-SDP & Custom board
BSP: android 4.2.2_1.1.0
Appli: Music (Default included in Android)
Audio: Wav (96kHz_24bit_2ch)
*If you need the audio contents, I can send you it.
The noise occurs sometimes from SABRE's speaker when removing the SD card while playback the WAV file.
(Refer to attached noise sound : noise1.mp3)
The noise was find with high bitrate WAV files.
- 48kHz_24bit_2ch.wav --> The noise didn't occur
- 96kHz_16bit_2ch.wav --> The noise didn't occur
- 96kHz_24bit_2ch.wav --> The noise occurred some times
- 192kHz_24bit_2ch.wav --> The noise occurred some times
- The noise didn't occur when removing the USB memory while playback the WAV file
- The noise didn't occur when removing the SD card while playback the other audio file (ex. mp3, WMA, FLAC, AAC)
- My customer tested the software mute technique by detection of removing the SD card.
But, the mute technique wasn't in time for the occurrence of the noise.
Could you fix this issue asap?
(Customer's system is using big volume for audio play. So, the noise gives us unpleasantness feelings.)
(And, now customer's is production phase.)