Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open SDA

Jump to solution
nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

Hello,

I have a FRDM-KL46Z kit,I use Embeded IAR,my problem that i can't connect to my device:untitled3.bmpss.bmpaa.bmp

1 Solution
nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

Hi

yes Iva the problem is in the USB drivers but i show the Article and i dont find any thing that can help me :smileysad:.

Regards,

Nesrine

untitled.bmp

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
gblack
Contributor I

Make sure you have the latest OpenSDA firmware installed. Also try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver from P&E Microcomputer Systems

0 Kudos
nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

Hi

yes Iva the problem is in the USB drivers but i show the Article and i dont find any thing that can help me :smileysad:.

Regards,

Nesrine

untitled.bmp

0 Kudos
ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi nesrine mhiri,

please, check if you see it in your Computer.

computer.png

If yes, look into the storage. There is info.htm and you see in the file information about versions.

It looks that you have not installed PEMicro OpenSDA Debug Driver.

You may to install new software from PEmicro sites. Please, look here

OpenSDA on the Freedom KL25Z Board | MCU on Eclipse

I hope it helps,

Iva

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi nesrine mhiri,

It looks like problem with fixing usb drivers.

please, check jungo driver. Our colleague created great article about it. http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/10/12/fixing-the-usb-drivers/

I hope it helps,

Iva

0 Kudos
omolin
Contributor II

Make sure you have loaded the Pemicro debug application in OpenSDA.

There is no way to tell if you have done this because you don't show the Pemicro device in device manager. The Serial port there is a general OpenSDA device so you could have no debug application loaded, or have CMSIS-DAP loaded possibly.

nesrinemhiri
Contributor III

really i don't find the problem,when i work with tower i usally use the JTAG pins but with FRDM kits am obliged to use the SDA ,please help me to connect to my kit

untitled.bmp