how to use MPC5644A_C90FL_SSD driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use MPC5644A_C90FL_SSD driver

gangzhou
Contributor II

Recently,I have used MPC5644A for my project.Now,I want to program the flash.So,I downloaded the MPC5644A_C90FL_SSD driver from net.But I do not know how to use the driver according to the User's Manual.I want to know how to set the params in struct "_ssd_config" when I use FlashInit().And,how to set the params using FlashErase() and FlashProgram().MPC5644a has two flash units named FLASH_A,FLASH_B.how to initialize these two units?If I want to program code to  FLASH_A and FLASH_B,what should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

The drivers include working demo projects where you can find all you need. See this file that shows how to set ssd_config:

c:\Program Files\Freescale\Standard Software C90FL Driver v1.0.3\MPC5644A\Demos\MPC5644A\Demo_Code\inc\Demo_User_Config.h

Also check the demo code:

c:\Program Files\Freescale\Standard Software C90FL Driver v1.0.3\MPC5644A\Demos\MPC5644A\Demo_Code\normal_demo\NormalDemo.c

One important note: MPC5644A has interleaved flash in high address space. That means 16bytes belongs to flash block A, next 16 bytes belongs to flash block B, next 16 bytes belongs to block A again and so on… This is to optimize data transfer performance.

The SSD drivers use logical address mapping which is different from physical address mapping. See the chapter 2 in:

c:\Program Files\Freescale\Standard Software C90FL Driver v1.0.3\MPC5644A\UM_C90FL_MM_JDP_SSD.pdf

Regards,

Lukas