So I have a ColdFire V1 plus project where I'm using the TRAP#14 Console IO to provide test results in a multi-part project. I can modify the linker file to include the binary, but then I have no source-level debugging in the other parts of code, which isn't a show stopper, but it is annoying having to remember to always comment/uncomment the INCLUDE line. If I use the "Other Executables" tab in the debugger to load the symbols and/or download the image, then for whatever reason, the TRAP#14 interrupt stops working and I get no output -- very annoying.
I also found a compiler bug at optimization level 4 that sometimes causes an if statement to execute both blocks of the statement. This isn't really new; I find the ColdFire optimization routines often produce incorrect code, but sometimes we need it when "it's gotta fit".
Plus the home page says "Reed More". Someone should fix that. Pretty sad.