What are the true-open-drain pins for MKL26Z32VLH4?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the true-open-drain pins for MKL26Z32VLH4?

Jump to solution
abdullahkahrama
Contributor IV

Hello,

I am going to use Kinetis MKL26Z32VLH4 in my project, however I couldn't see which pins are true open drain in the package I will use, which is LQPF-64.

Here are links to the reference manual and the datasheet.

For example, from KE04 Sub-Family Reference Manual, it can clearly be seen that PTA2 and PTA3 are true open-drain pins.

rm.png

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The KL26 has pseudo open drain pins that are automatically configured for IIC and can be configured for the UART pins when used in single wire mode.

KL26 doesn't have true open drain pins.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The KL26 has pseudo open drain pins that are automatically configured for IIC and can be configured for the UART pins when used in single wire mode.

KL26 doesn't have true open drain pins.

Have a great day,
best regards,

Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

abdullahkahrama
Contributor IV

Oh, thank you very much. I was confused by this section in the reference manual:

rm.png

0 Kudos