Is there an example that shows how to manage the suspend and resume events on the MK22FN512 (or other MCU with the same USB module) in order to comply with the USB spec (Icc<2.5mA)
- Does the USB module behave well if the MCU is put in STOP mode without any precaution (DEEPSLEEP)?
- If the MCU is put in STOP mode what happens with the IRC48 USB clock (does it stop?)
- If the MCU is put in STOP mode what happens with the USB regulator?
- Is there some pre-configuration to do before putting the MCU in STOP?
- The reference manual indicates that the USB transceiver should be put in suspend before enabling the asynchronous resume interrupt, but when I do that the USB module does not wake up functional!
- Is there some post-configuration to do at resume, after the MCU wakes up?
...Some example would be welcome...!