Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imx6 Solo Lite evaluation kit design files for altium

Jump to solution
mlopez
Contributor III

Hi,

I'm trying to import imx6 Solo Lite evaluation kit (iMX6SLEVK_DESIGNFILES) to Altium but I have found problems.

Trying to import Orcad files to Altium gives me an import error: design not recognized.

Can it be because of the Orcad files version? Can I get a 16.2 version of the schematics?

Can you please export the allegro file to alg format to be able to import it into Altium?

Thanks in advance

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please try the enclosed 16.2 file.

Have a great day,
Yuri

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
mlopez
Contributor III

It works. Thank you.

I've also found the .alg file for 27452 in another topic:

Re: iMX6 Solo/DualLite processor schematic/PCB symbol

Now, I've got all (schematic and pcb) imported to Altium.

Regards,

Miguel Angel

0 Kudos
Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please try the enclosed 16.2 file.

Have a great day,
Yuri

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos