how to manually install MQX 3.8 extensions for CodeWarrior PA professional edition V8.8?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to manually install MQX 3.8 extensions for CodeWarrior PA professional edition V8.8?

rhelfan
Contributor I

Hi, I'm using CodeWarrior PA professional edition V8.8 for developing MPC8309 application.  After install MQX 3.8, I cannot install extensions (under tool subdirectory) manually into CodeWarrior directory, Could you give me some advice?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ryan

There exists a patch for MQX. It is on the DVD that comes with the board: TWR_MPC8309_FSL_MQX_BSP.zip

It is created by Embedded Access, so for any questions about mqx 3.8.1 or 4.0 or support question related to it should be sent to support@embedded-access.com, as stated in the FSL_MQX_MPC830X_release_notes.pdf in the package.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos