floating point variable error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

floating point variable error

kdn
Contributor III

I am trying to use floating point for calculation duty cycle for signal , but when i'm using try to use floating point it's giving error , I have attached picture of error.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

According to the message you are getting I would assume you have created a project with the Stationery and you did not enable floating point support when creating the project.

I would recommend you to create a new project and to make sure you enable floating point support in the wizard. You should be able to link the application after that.

I hope it helps.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kdn
Contributor III

Thanks for replay , I am also using CAN module of MC9S12XHZ512 microcontroller I successfully archive transmitting of data from my microcontroller, but problem is that I am able to receive data only one time after that my controller get hang, I think that I have not clear my CAN receiver  interrupt flag, can you tell me where I can get CAN receiver interrupt flag in datasheet, I post my interrupt code for CAN below. Do MC9S12XHZ512 complier support sprintf function.

#pragma CODE_SEG __NEAR_SEG NON_BANKED

interrupt void Vcan1RxISR(void)

{

unsigned char  RxBuffer[8],u8Length=8;

unsigned int R,temp;

LCD_Cmd(0x80);

R = CAN1RXDSR0;

Convert(R);

LCD_Data(D);

delay();

LCD_Data(C);

delay();

LCD_Data(B);

delay();;

LCD_Data(A);

delay();

PORTA = 0xFF;

CAN1RFLG_RXF = 1;

}

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Receive Buffer Full Flag (RXF) is bit 0  in CANRFLG Register, please see table 14-11 in MC9S12XHZ512 data sheet:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/data_sheet/MC9S12XHZ512.pdf

HCS12 compiler supports sprintf function,but this function is very memory consuming. We don't recommend user use it frequently in the code.

Fiona Kuang

Technical Information & Commercial Support

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

kdn
Contributor III

ok ,  then what I can use instead of sprintf ?

0 Kudos