Never able to generate processor expert code "ERROR: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis.tst, please contact Freescale support problem."

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never able to generate processor expert code "ERROR: Unexpected status of script: Drivers\Kinetis\Kinetis.tst, please contact Freescale support problem."

funkyguy4000
Contributor II

So I haven't been able to generate processor expert code at all on my desktop, which is running Windows 7 - 64-bit.  I have been able to do it on my laptop though which is also running Windows 7 64-bit

This confuses me greatly. Not only that but the error doesn't give any help at all really.

So here I am at support.  I'm guessing the scripts are written in C and I don't have the proper tools on my windows system to work with those?  It isn't a permissions problem because I get the same error when running codewarrior as administrator.

I received this error today, and every other time, when trying to create a bareboard project with the MKL25Z128 processor and only adding on OpenSDA support and then selecting Processor Expert for rapid development.  Everything else is default.

Any ideas would be welcomed.  I'm not going to have this laptop for much longer and I'd prefer to keep developing with Freescale.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

I tested on my side, and cannot reproduce the problem.  What is the CodeWarrior version you are using?

The latest version is v10.6.2, please upgrade to CW10.6 and install the update.

CW10.6 can be downloaded from:

http://tinyurl.com/6jo5tge

User can install update in CodeWarrior 10.6 from CodeWarrior "Help" Menu->Check for Updates.

Best Regards

Fiona

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

funkyguy4000
Contributor II

Thanks for your reply,

I was able to update although the issue still persists, I'm using this:

Version : 10.6

Build Id: 140325

Any other ideas?

0 Kudos