cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CW5.9 - MPC564EVB - Linking error with archRemoveISR

CaoJason
Contributor I
Hi Buddy:
     When use codewarrior (vision 8.7) IDE(vision 5.9) .I have included <arch.h> ,and use
       The function:archMSRBitClear(ARCH_MSR_FE1);
                            archRemoveISR(ARCH_LEVEL_1);

"Link Error   : undefined: 'archRemoveISR',Referenced from 'main' in main.o,Link failed."
why the "archRemoveISR()" is undefined?but the "archMSRBitClear()" can pass,I don't link the cable to the MPC564EVB.

CaoJason

--
Alban Edit: Please always include FSL Part Number in Message Subject line.
DO Read posting rules:
[IMPORTANT] Reminder of Rules to post on technical boards

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-10-01 12:36 PM

Message Edited by Alban on 2007-10-01 12:39 PM
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

CaoJason
Contributor I
Hi Black:

What's CodeWarrior EPPC 5xx 8.7 layout?I have included the arch.h.ArchMSRBitClear(ARCH_MSR_FE1) and archRemoveISR(ARCH_LEVEL_1) are in the same header file.why I can only use the former.

Jason
0 Kudos

Black
Contributor I
I mean I couldn't find this file in the CodeWarrior 5xx 8.7 installation folder so the file you mention does not seem to be part of CodeWarrior. I recommend creating a service request for this issue here.

Please attach an example CodeWarrior project to illustrate this problem with some description and the error message, together with your CodeWarrior Help->About...->Installed Products->Save As file. This is necessary in order to investigate this issue and to see your exact version of CodeWarrior installed plugins.

Thank you.

Black
0 Kudos

Black
Contributor I
I could not find this file and functions in the CodeWarrior EPPC 5xx 8.7 layout. Please make sure you have included an existing file and the access paths to this file are valid. Also if this file is part of a library you should add this library to your project.

Black
0 Kudos