Do you have some benchmark data of i.MX6DL GPU with OpenCL?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have some benchmark data of i.MX6DL GPU with OpenCL?

Jump to solution
satoshishimoda
Senior Contributor I

Hi community,

Do you have some benchmark data of i.MX6DQ GPU when it is used for GPGPU with OpenCL?

Any benchmark soft is ok, but it is better if the data includes the CPU (Cortex-A9 in i.MX6DQ) performance also to compare CPU vs GPU performance.

Best Regards,

Satoshi Shimoda

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Satoshi

I am afraid there is no such official data.

In general one can look at next helpful links

EEMBC -- The Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium

LMbench Benchmarks on i.MX

Benchmarking the GPU bandwidth capability based on OpenCL memory copy operation | allontutorials

The computing power of the Vivante's GC2000 GPU in i.mx6q (more)

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Satoshi

I am afraid there is no such official data.

In general one can look at next helpful links

EEMBC -- The Embedded Microprocessor Benchmark Consortium

LMbench Benchmarks on i.MX

Benchmarking the GPU bandwidth capability based on OpenCL memory copy operation | allontutorials

The computing power of the Vivante's GC2000 GPU in i.mx6q (more)

Best regards

igor

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos