Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Include subfolder KDS

Jump to solution
danielecortella
Contributor V

Hi,

i normaly use the method: project properties > c\c++ build > setting > cross arm c compiler > includes for add folder that contain file to build. The problem is that the subfolder aren't include and i have to include all this. There i a better way? i have many subfolder, than add those singly is very long. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniele,

unfortunately, that directory structure is not user friendly. It would have been much easier if all the include header files would be a single include folder (as it is standard for other projects). So I'm affraid that you have to add all the folders to the settings. There is no 'recursive' include mechanism in gcc.

Erich

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This trick might be what you are looking for:

Adding Multiple Include Paths to Build Settings in Eclipse | MCU on Eclipse

Erich

danielecortella
Contributor V

Hi,

the problem is that i have download this zip: Kinetis Bootloader|Freescale and it contain a src folder with many other folder .... i have to add every subfolder manualy .... There is a faster way for let see the subfolder to the compiler? Thanks

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Daniele,

unfortunately, that directory structure is not user friendly. It would have been much easier if all the include header files would be a single include folder (as it is standard for other projects). So I'm affraid that you have to add all the folders to the settings. There is no 'recursive' include mechanism in gcc.

Erich

0 Kudos
danielecortella
Contributor V

Thanks!

0 Kudos