Now we're trying to controll GPIO ports from Android.
Let's say we have connected LED to GPIO1.
What we've done till now:
1. Added MX6Q_PAD_GPIO7__GPIO_1_7 to mx6q_var_som_pads array in /kernel_imx/arch/arm/mach-mx6/board-mx6q_var_som.h
2. Builded kernel (step 6.7 from http://variwiki.com/index.php?title=VAR-SOM-MX6_Android_GS_R21)
3. Builded boot.img (step 6.4 from VAR-SOM-MX6 Android GS R21 - Variscite Wiki)
(nexts steps were made on android root console)
4. Checked if GPIO are available in FS (we have gpiochipxx available in /sys/class/gpio) and exported GPIO7 (echo 7 > /sys/class/gpio/export)
5. Changed direction to out for GPIO7 (echo out > /sys/class/gpio7/direction)
6. Tried to drive the LED connected to this GPIO, but with no luck (echo 1 > /sys/class/gpio7/value or echo 0 > /sys/class/gpio7/value)
Have we missed some steps?