cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMX6 Sololite Custom board based on I.MX 6 SOLOLITE EVK

vinothrajm
Contributor III

Hi,

I am trying to porting the TI WL18XX WIFI  Driver in Android-JB on a IMX6 Sololite custom board based on IMX6SLEVK and I have  facing some problems.

I am using the Android Jelly Bean of the IMX6SLEVK for my custom board with some changes I had made.

Already the Atheros WIFI if ported in Android Jelly Bean for  IMX6SLEVK.

So i applied patches for the Android jelly bean for my custom board. But when i am compiling the Android JB , Only atheros Wifi code is compiled.  TI WL18XX WIFI  code did not compiled .

I also  attached the TI WL18XX WIFI driver patch in this post. Please find it.

Please kindly suggest any ideas to overcome this issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi vinothraj

please look at below thread where seems this was solved

wl18xx and iMX6

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vinothrajm
Contributor III

Hi igorpadykov,

Thanks for your quick reply. But I am asking about My added ti wifi  driver is not compiled,atheros wifi driver only compiled.

I need to change the makefile which is higher up in the hierarchy which decides what are the drivers to be included. I need to find that makefile. But i do not know where the file is located.

Or how can I find it.

And I just attached the compilation of the ../myandroid/hardware/imx/wlan only

Please find it.

Thanks

vinothraj.

0 Kudos

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi vinothraj

I think better to post that to TI, since they are owner

of TI WL18XX driver.

~igor

0 Kudos

vinothrajm
Contributor III

Hi igor,

i need to change the makefile where the atheros wifi driver is included in the Android BSP (JB), that is Android BSP (JB) is given by freescale. I want to change atheros to ti wl18xx .

So only i post this question here.

Thanks and regards,

Vinothraj

0 Kudos