could not connect to the CodeWarrior debugger-engine CORBA server.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

could not connect to the CodeWarrior debugger-engine CORBA server.

Jump to solution
juntu
Contributor I

Hi, How to solve this problem?

Thanks.

I am using Centos 6.5.

My target borad is p1020rdb.

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

On a local centos machine I have below settings:

$hostname

centos

$cat /etc/syscofig/network

NETWORKING=yes

HOSTNAME=centos

$cat /etc/hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost.localdomain   localhost4      localhost4.localdomain4 localhost       centos

::1     localhost.localdomain   localhost.localdomain   localhost6      localhost6.localdomain6 localhost       centos

Adrian

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

You should add the hostname of your linux machine to /etc/hosts.

Adrian

0 Kudos
juntu
Contributor I

Hi, Adrian.

After I add the hostname as following step, it still has the same error.

CentOS

1. Set the host name in the /etc/hostname file:

echo "centos.example.com"> /etc/hostname

2. Using any text editor, edit the file /etc/sysconfig/network so that the HOSTNAME line contains your fully qualified domain name:

NETWORKING=yesNETWORKING_IPV6=noHOSTNAME=centos.example.com

3. Edit the file /etc/hosts so that the host name points to the localhost address:

# Do not remove the following line, or various programs# that require network functionality will fail.127.0.0.1  centos  localhost::1        centos  localhost6

4. Reboot your machine by either using the reboot command or by going to my.joyentcloud.com and clicking the Reboot button.

the interface I am using is.

CodeWarrior Development Studio for Power Architecture® Technology (Eclipse) v10.4

Thanks.

Jerry

0 Kudos
addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

On a local centos machine I have below settings:

$hostname

centos

$cat /etc/syscofig/network

NETWORKING=yes

HOSTNAME=centos

$cat /etc/hosts

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain   localhost.localdomain   localhost4      localhost4.localdomain4 localhost       centos

::1     localhost.localdomain   localhost.localdomain   localhost6      localhost6.localdomain6 localhost       centos

Adrian

0 Kudos
juntu
Contributor I

Thanks,Adrian.

After I make my setting like you suggested it solved problem

$ hostname

aaa

$ cat /etc/sysconfig/network

NETWORKING=yes

HOSTNAME=aaa

cat /etc/hosts

127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4 localhost4.localdomain4 aaa

::1         localhost localhost.localdomain localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6 aaa

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Jerry,

I don't have lot of expertise but CW for PA V10.4 is the development tool and not the interface.

Having the connection type used between your PC and board could be interesting for us.

I've found a note regarding Cobra issue.

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2012/06/01/killing-me-softly-zombies-and-debugger-engines/

Under community there are several post regarding Cobra.

To access them perform a search for Cobra

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

addiyi
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

CORBA framework errors on Linux OS, when starting a debug session has to do with the name resolution from /etc/hosts and not with the connection type or connection errors.

Indeed for Windows OS, when de.exe is killed will get the CORBA error, but is not the case for this thread.

Adrian

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Can you specify the interface used ?

Have a great day,
Pascal
Freescale Technical Support
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos