cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BLE113 not give Active low interrupt

hirentejani
Contributor I

hello friends,

currently i'm using BLE113 development kit , my project is that i want to make BLE113 as low power consumption around 0.5uA . when i made interrupt from Accelerometer as Active High and it give interrupt while module is in motion but current consumption is 0.14mA , when i set that interrupt to active Low current is around 0.000mA but problem is that it is not give any interrupt while module is in motion. To detect the Active Low interrupt i made PICTL = 0x02; for falling edge interrupt detection on P1_2 pin. is there any idea how to configure ble113 so that the current consumption will be 0.5uA in PM3 mode.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Wlodek_D_
Senior Contributor II

Hello Hiren Tejani,

Thank you for your question, but due to its better visibility for other Freescale sensor users and experts I've moved your post to sensors dedicated Community ( Sensors ) .

Regarding your question: it should be rather directed to BLE113 development kit manufacturer (Bluegiga Technologies, Inc.  support@bluegiga.com   and  http://techforum.bluegiga.comthan to sensors manufacturer.

As reference I've attached data sheet of BLE113 Development Kit.

Also your have posted another yet question ( BLE113 not give Active low interrupt ) with the same content, so we consider it as redundant and it will be deleted.

Regards,

Wlodek_D.

0 Kudos