Vybrid Real Time Clock not working: Where are the registers?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vybrid Real Time Clock not working: Where are the registers?

markwatson
Contributor III

I am running custom hardware with the VF61NS151 using the M4 core running MQX 4.1 and it does not keep time when power is removed from the core.  I have verified 3.05 volts on the VBAT pin and it keeps time correctly as long as it is running.  I am attempting to track this down, but I don't see the RTC registers in the Vybrid Reference Manual Rev. 7.  Any help would be appreciated greatly.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Mark,

Once in a while the "Real Time Clock not working" question pops up on the Community; have you tried to find these threads?

You may use the "Search" window in the upper right corner of the web page; take into account that quite often the "RTC" abbreviation is used in such a case.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.

0 Kudos

markwatson
Contributor III

Dear Naoum,

Yes, I have looked at all of the related posts. I believe I can figure this out if I can find good documentation on the RTC registers, but that seems to be missing in the Rev. 7 reference manual.

Mark

0 Kudos

naoumgitnik
Senior Contributor V

Dear Mark,

Then I am afraid you will have to look into the document called "Vybrid Security Reference Manual", but for that you will have to turn to a local Freescale support person (due to NDA, etc.).

The point here is that the regular RTC block is so much interrelated with the security blocks that, for ease of understanding, it has to be described in that document.

Please, let me know if you have any difficulties with that.

Regards, Naoum Gitnik.