In the last week I'm trying to to add support to the LCD touchscreen in my SABRE platform. The aim is to use QML based applications with touch support. Below is the steps about what I have already tried and information about the environment that is being used:
- Toolchain: YOCTO on dizzy branch with the attached local.conf configuration.
- Linux: kernel version 3.10.17
- QT 5 to cross-compile QML applications
- Board reference: MCIMX6Q-SDB (http://pt.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Freescale-Semiconductor/MCIMX6Q-SDP/?qs=WK5jcYtKv2mqpYdhkXj9Wg%3D%3D)
- Display connected throught LVDS
- No weston-wayland or X11 support
- TSLIB support as you can see in the Local.conf file
- After the image bitbaike, I boot the board with the SD card and I configure all the TSLIB necessary environment variables:
The configuration of the file ts.conf can also be seen in the attached file.
Before running QtCinematicExperience I try to calibrate the touchscreen by using the ts_calibrate utility but the thing is that I dont receive any output. But the strange is that when I do "cat /dev/input/even0 | hexdump" command and I press the display I can see output from the touched points.
I also try after this procedure to run QtCinematicExperience application by performing "QtCinematicExperience -platform eglfs -plugin tslib". The application runs but the touch is also not working.
Besides, I have also try to cross-compile a QML application and run it in the board successfully but again the touch does not work.
Anyone can give any inside which can be the problem?
Original Attachment has been moved to: ts.conf.zip
Original Attachment has been moved to: local.conf.zip