Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Errata ENGcm10407 for WinCE BSP of i.MX51

Jump to solution
yuuki
Senior Contributor II

Dear all,

Would you teach about a workaround of errata ENGcm10407 for WinC_EBSP?

We refer to errata ENGcm10407.
The following contents are explained in "WinCE BSP Status".

"Partially implemented. Full implementation in next release."

Which BSP version does next release intend?
Is a workaround implemented perfectly in WCE600_11.04.02_ER_SOURCE?

Information, please.

Best Regards,
yuuki

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Which BSP version does next release intend?

A. The latest Windows CE 6.0 BSP, available for the i.MX51 series processors, is WCE600_11.04.02 BSP. The latest Windows CE BSP available is Windows CE 7.0 WCE700_11.06.01 BSP. No further Windows CE BSP releases (of any Windows CE version) are intended for the i.MX51 series processors.

Q. Is a workaround implemented perfectly in WCE600_11.04.02_ER_SOURCE?

A. The issue is not reflected in the "Known defects" section of the Release Notes document for this BSP (see it attached), so, the workaround seems to be implemented correctly there.

Have a great day,
Artur

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
art
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Q. Which BSP version does next release intend?

A. The latest Windows CE 6.0 BSP, available for the i.MX51 series processors, is WCE600_11.04.02 BSP. The latest Windows CE BSP available is Windows CE 7.0 WCE700_11.06.01 BSP. No further Windows CE BSP releases (of any Windows CE version) are intended for the i.MX51 series processors.

Q. Is a workaround implemented perfectly in WCE600_11.04.02_ER_SOURCE?

A. The issue is not reflected in the "Known defects" section of the Release Notes document for this BSP (see it attached), so, the workaround seems to be implemented correctly there.

Have a great day,
Artur

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos