AnsweredAssumed Answered

autogenerated objects.mk results in problems during make that I can't resolve manually

Question asked by dave408 on Dec 7, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 6, 2015 by dave408

I've been trying to figure out how to take a bare-bones MQX/KSDK/PEx project and add RTCS to it.  I feel like I'm getting close as I muddle through it, but now I'm at a point where I don't think I can do anything to solve my error.

This is the error that KDS is giving me:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type

make: *** missing separator.  Stop.    objects.mk    /RemotePowerControl/Debug    line 6    C/C++ Problem

This is what I've added to my linker options to link to the necessary libraries:

and the resulting object.mk that gets created:

################################################################################ # Automatically-generated file. Do not edit! ################################################################################  USER_OBJS := C:/Freescale/KDS_1.1.1/eclipse//../toolchain/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.8.0/m4/fp/v4-sp-d16/libgcc.a C:/Freescale/KDS_1.1.1/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/m4/fp/v4-sp-d16/libc.a C:/Freescale/KDS_1.1.1/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/m4/fp/v4-sp-d16/libsupc++.a C:/Freescale/KDS_1.1.1/eclipse//../toolchain/arm-none-eabi/lib/m4/fp/v4-sp-d16/libm.a C:/Freescale/MQX_KSDK_1.0.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f120m.kds/debug/psp/psp.a  C:/Freescale/MQX_KSDK_1.0.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f120m.kds/debug/mqx_stdlib/mqx_stdlib.a C:/Freescale/MQX_KSDK_1.0.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f120m.kds/debug/bsp/bsp.a C:/Freescale/MQX_KSDK_1.0.0/lib/ksdk_mqx_lib/kds/K64F12/debug/ksdk_mqx_lib.a  C:/Freescale/MQX_KSDK_1.0.0/rtos/mqx/lib/frdmk64f120m.kds/debug/nshell/nshell.a C:/Freescale/MQX_KSDK_1.0.0/tcpip/rtcs/lib/frdmk64f120m.kds/debug/rtcs/rtcs.a  LIBS := 

It doesn't seem to like the newline on line 6 above.

What can I do to fix the objects.mk that is used, if it's just going to get overwritten anyway?

Outcomes