When using KDS-2.0.0 on my project at irregular intervals the project will not link!
make: *** No rule to make target `E:/Sensors/Modules/HDTransceiver/App/KDS/SDK/lib/gcc/K64F12/output/Debug/platform_lib.a', needed by `HDTR.elf'. Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
1. Why doesn't my project know how to make generated code?
2. Even the directory is missing `E:/Sensors/Modules/HDTransceiver/App/KDS/SDK' contains only two directories platform, and rtos
(so it's not a wonder why it doesn't know how to make it)
3. So I in panic removed platform_lib.a and startup_lib.a (as my project uses KSDK from precompiled libraries)
4. My project links and works OK
5. On what seems to be random times, the libraries are added back!!! I've not managed to figure out what is triggering this behavior.
One genaral comment:
Why is the libraries added on the 'Miscellaneous' tab with full path?
If the 'Libraries' tab was used the libraries could be specified with only name, and the path has not to be repeated,
and as we all know KDS uses a little bit too much on the commandline resulting in various linker problems.