Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Warrior 10.6 support for MK22FN512

Jump to solution
JohnMusselman
Contributor II

Hi,

I have a project in Code Warrior 10.6 using the MK20DN512VLQ10 and I have re-spun the board to use the MK22FN512VDC12 instead.  I am trying to create a new project for the new processor, but the only choices are MK22DN..., MK22DX..., MK22FN1M0 and MK22FX512.  Does CW 10.6 support the MK22FN512??

Thanks, John

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello John:

K22FN512 is part of the new Kinetis devices and unfortunately it will not be supported in CodeWarrior. Instead you can migrate to KDS (Kinetis Design Studio), or one of the other supported IDEs for Kinetis. You can check the different IDEs in the next link:

IDEs for Kinetis MCUs|Freescale

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello John:

K22FN512 is part of the new Kinetis devices and unfortunately it will not be supported in CodeWarrior. Instead you can migrate to KDS (Kinetis Design Studio), or one of the other supported IDEs for Kinetis. You can check the different IDEs in the next link:

IDEs for Kinetis MCUs|Freescale

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
JohnMusselman
Contributor II

Thanks for the quick reply!

0 Kudos