cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kinetis SDK Support for K60

Jump to solution
w2vy
Contributor V

I am reviving an old CodeWarrior w/MQX project and decided it would be a good idea to give KDS a try.

So I installed KDS and KSDK and found that my variant was not supported yet.

I see K63F/K64F support, is there any support expected for the older variants?

Is it possible to manually create the files needed to add specific support?

Tom

Labels (1)
1 Solution
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The KSDK support for the legacy Kinetis devices is planned and will come with the next KSDK  releases. The KSDK v1.1 release is planned for this month and it will include support for some older devices.

Hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

1 Reply
adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

The KSDK support for the legacy Kinetis devices is planned and will come with the next KSDK  releases. The KSDK v1.1 release is planned for this month and it will include support for some older devices.

Hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,
Adrian Sanchez Cano
Technical Support Engineer
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!