and how to get ATR information.

please help me

Labels (1)
1 Solution
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Stephanos,

The attachment includes all the source files for this demo, you may run the "make_new_project.exe" in the folder of "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC\build\iar", and create a project named as "iso7816_demo", and then copy and replace all the files in the folder of "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC\src\projects\iso7816_demo" with the attached one.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Stephanos Choi,

Please kindly refer to the attached ISO7816 demo for details. It is based on TWR-K70F120M.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
stephanoschoi
Contributor II

I have KINETIS_120MHZ_SC but cannot find the demo.

where is it in KINETIS_120MHZ_SC?

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I wrote that demo based on KINETIS_120MHZ_SC, so it is not in the released version.. Please kindly refer to the attached KINETIS_120MHZ_SC.7z.zip for details.

Have a great day,
Kan

0 Kudos
stephanoschoi
Contributor II

Thanks Kan

But I cannot down load the file, it is displayed like"Security policy violation detected. The file has been removed."

Please send me the file to e-mail ( ylive@paran.com ).

Have a nice day.

Stephanos

0 Kudos
Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Stephanos,

The attachment includes all the source files for this demo, you may run the "make_new_project.exe" in the folder of "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC\build\iar", and create a project named as "iso7816_demo", and then copy and replace all the files in the folder of "KINETIS_120MHZ_SC\src\projects\iso7816_demo" with the attached one.

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan