Ethernet Code not running on TWR-K60D100M board.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ethernet Code not running on TWR-K60D100M board.

abhaysorte
Contributor I

Hello, I am trying to use TWR-K60D100M with TWR-SER boards and running an example code for Ethernet on it. But I am unable to run the code as it is going in the Debug Halt. I am new to the Tower board , can anyone help me out with this issue?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

abhaysorte
Contributor I

Also would like to share that,

I am using code warrior version 10.3 with TWR-K60D100M and trying to run the example code of Ethernet which is for TWR-K60N512 board .

0 Kudos

abhaysorte
Contributor I

Hello,

I am able to run the example ethernet code on the TWR-K60D100M with TWR-SER. But the example code was for internal loop back. So, now I am not getting how to test this code for sending some data to another node(or PC). And also how will I be able to see the received data on the console of destination node.

Can anyone help me out with this?

0 Kudos

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Abhay,

I suggest you to use Freescale MQX RTOS.

Freescale MQX™ RTOS a full-featured complimentary real-time operating system including the MQX™ Kernel, TCP/IP stack (RTCS), embedded MS-DOS file system (MFS), USB host/device stack, and more. The MQX™ multitasking kernel provides pre-emptive scheduling, fast interrupt response, extensive inter-process communication and synchronization facilities. MQX RTOS includes its own peripheral drivers.

You can download it, at the next link:

Freescale MQX™ Software Solutions|Freescale

After install MQX, you can find some demo examples using Ethernet that you can use as reference.

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos