I am hoping that some of you are able to help me with at strange problem I have.
In my search for another problem in my system I encountered that I was able to get the K60 in a state whare sending data on the Ethernet not was possible but receiving is possible.
Here are my setup:
- OS: uTasker
- Including fix for errata E6378
- I use the K60FN1M0VMD15
This is what I know:
- Many connection open/close on the HTTP server will generate the problem. Some time after 1 min and some time after 10 min.
- When the Ethernet stop sending the TX buffer subscriber are indicating READY_TX and this will remain this way (Both of the TX buffer subscriber)
* Indicate current selected buffer descriptors
- When the TX stop working I continue to receive UDP message from the LAN.
Have any of you had something similar?