i.MX6S custom board can not boot up first time, but can boot normally after second downloading the image

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i.MX6S custom board can not boot up first time, but can boot normally after second downloading the image

王剑翰
Contributor III

For a i.MX6S custom board which refer to IMX6 SDB board, customer claimed they can download the image but the board can not boot up first time. Then they download the image again, and then the board can boot normally. So strange for me. Could you give me some advice for this phenomenon?

They download the image into the eMMC on their board, so I want to check the data in the eMMC after they download the image first time. But I don't know how to do it, pls give me some advice.

Thank you& Best regards!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi 王 剑翰 

such behaviour may be caused by inaccurate DDR settings,

please update calibration parameters using tool below

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-96412

also check power-up sequence and capacitor values on power supplies lines

using UG document

HW Design Checking List for i.MX6DQSDL

Best regards

igor

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos