For the K22, is ADC0_DM3 connected to any of single ended inputs of ADC0?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For the K22, is ADC0_DM3 connected to any of single ended inputs of ADC0?

Jump to solution
la_dsp
Contributor I

In a previous post (ADC_LDD for Kinetis K10 ), it was mentioned that it was not connected for the K10 and there was an error in the hardware/manual.

Does this error also exist for the K22?

I feel like an error does exist as I am able to sample other channels on my K22, but not AD21 (which should be connected to ADC0_DM3).

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Angelo,

ADC0_DM3 pin can only be used as differential mode, not work at single-ended mode.

The K22 reference manual with error info. Sorry for that may bring any inconvenience to you.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, Angelo

Please tell me the full name of your  processor , I will check for you as soon as possible !

Best Regards!

Alice

0 Kudos
la_dsp
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

I am using the MK22FX512VLH12.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Angelo,

I have test  on it, in my result , when   use ADC0_DM3 pin,  ADC0 - AD21 channel  and single mode ,  can't get data;

And my colleague  verify it can use as  differential mode .

Best Regards!

Alice

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Angelo,

ADC0_DM3 pin can only be used as differential mode, not work at single-ended mode.

The K22 reference manual with error info. Sorry for that may bring any inconvenience to you.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
F50SC
Contributor III

Hi

Can you please confirm the differential ADC pins that can be used in single-ended mode??

I'm also using the MK22FX512VLXX mcu.

The following are the differential ADC pins on the 100pin LQFP package.

pin 21 - ADC1_DM0/ADC0_DM3

pin 20 - ADC1_DM0/ADC0_DP3

pin 19 - ADC0_DM0/ADC1_DM3

pin 18 - ADC0_DP0/ADC1_DP3

pin 17 - ADC1_DM1

pin 16 - ADC1_DP1

pin 15 - ADC0_DM1

pin 14 - ADC0_DP1

i currently have signals assigned to pins 20, 18, 15 & 14.

Will these pins work in single ended mode?

Regards

Jerome

0 Kudos