cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing AN4379 or AN4370 with KDS

Jump to solution
joseph0577
Contributor III

I need to migrate a USB bootloader to an MK22FX512VMC12, and I was thinking of using the bootloader from either AN4379 or AN4370. However, I do know that these are implemented in CodeWarrior. I was wondering if anyone knew how to import them into KDS v. 1.1.1. Instructions on how to import the AN software (and any modifications necessary to the migration steps from the appropriate application note), or generic steps on how to import CW projects into KDS 1.1.1 would be helpful. Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution
joseph0577
Contributor III

That link is very helpful. However, I was having problems since I could never get a dialog to pop up after clicking on 'Import Codewarrior Project'. I found this discussion: Converting Code Warrior project in KDS not working, and it appears that my problem was the same as the poster near the bottom, mainly that the CW project I was trying to import (AN4379) was using an incompatible compiler, and so could not be imported with the wizard. I agree with the last few posts that I would be helpful if a dialog box would pop up in these circumstances stating that the project cannot be converted.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

hi Joseph,

I suggest you refer this thread about

Importing MCU V10.6 projects (sample, using PE and MQX) under KDS

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-102594

Hope this helps!

==========================================

if this answers your question, please click on "Correct Answer" button. thanks!

Best Regards,

Jennie

joseph0577
Contributor III

That link is very helpful. However, I was having problems since I could never get a dialog to pop up after clicking on 'Import Codewarrior Project'. I found this discussion: Converting Code Warrior project in KDS not working, and it appears that my problem was the same as the poster near the bottom, mainly that the CW project I was trying to import (AN4379) was using an incompatible compiler, and so could not be imported with the wizard. I agree with the last few posts that I would be helpful if a dialog box would pop up in these circumstances stating that the project cannot be converted.

0 Kudos