Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MPXC2011DT1 "Chip Pack Package".

涂润宋
Contributor I

hi all,

now I am use MPXC2011DT1 on medicine Pumps. I have two troubles:

1、how can I get/buy "Chip Pack Package" like this?

MPXC2011DT1.JPG.jpg

2、In my application, the Liquid temperature in the hose is below 8 °C and the Outside temperature is over 20 °C.

but the operation temperature is 15~40 °C.

Can I  use MPXC2011DT1 for my application? If not, which one should I choose?

Best Regards!

Yonghua

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

reyes
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

For your first question, unfortunately you cannot get/buy this “Chip Pack Package”, it is customer’s responsibility to design and manufacture this case, unfortunately at this moment we do not have guidelines for this.

And for the second questions, with the biomedical approved materials like the MPXC2011DT1, we do not have any other pressure sensor that can operate in the complete temperature range you need. However, I do believe that the MPXC2011DT1 can work in temperatures of approximately 8°C, but customer would need to make an external temperature compensation circuit and validate the correct functionality.

Have a great day,
Jose Reyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos