cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reference language/examples for KE02Z

Clovisf
Contributor I

Hi Everyone,

Months ago I bought a FRDM-KE02Z dev board ($12.95 or so), which comes with some (very complicated) examples: BLDM motor and UART bootloader. But as a beginner (coming from Arduino) I want to have some more basic examples (mainly for using with CodeWarrior): how to use A/D, SPI, UART, GPIO (and maybe some example programs for commercially available stuff, like sensors and actuators).

The thing is that I have searched the whole web and did not find ANY COMPREHENSIVE resource of any king (at least not official from Freescale).

Also KE02Z is not supported by mBed, making things even harder for someone willing to learn a new tool.

Can someone (better if from Freescale) clarify that for me (and for the thousands of other that buy cheap FRDM stuff willing to kitstart programming, and get frustrated), help me in this case?

0 Kudos
1 Reply

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

In the installation folder of CodeWarrior 10.6 you can find some examples for the KE family, look for the path:

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.6\MCU\CodeWarrior_Examples\Kinetis_Examples\KE\build\cw

Also, in the Freescale Webpage you can find the sample code for the FRDM-KE02Z:

FRDM-KE02Z Sample Code Package

:smileyinfo:Remember posting your questions in a dedicated space, for example Kinetis Microcontrollers there it will have more visibility.

Hope this information can help,

Best Regards,

Adrian

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------