cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KSDK code exit for K22FN1M0VLH12

vanajagujjala
Contributor III

Hi,

I am using MK22FN1M0VLH12,Installed KDS and KSDK. I tried to run hello_world program from KSDK,it is compiled and loaded successfully but while running program exited from program.I found KSDK for K22- 512MB.How to use KSDK programs for K22-1MB?what all I need to change?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello vanaja guijjala:

The K22FN1M0VLH12 is a legacy device and there is no KSDK support for it yet (check this document). The libraries/drivers/examples available right now are for the new K22_120 MHz parts and some code will not be compatible with the K22-1MB, so this will result in errors as mentioned in the next discussion:

K22FX & FTM KSDK crash

As recommended by colleague Anthony Huereca in that post, you better try available code examples instead of trying to hack KSDK code.

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos