AnsweredAssumed Answered

Question of debug in KDS IDE

Question asked by guo huoping on Nov 14, 2014
Latest reply on Nov 25, 2014 by guo huoping

I create a project in KDS, and it use MK10DX256VLH7. Now, I have a question to ask for your help.

I use PE to initial a SPI component, which involve Input interrupt and Output interrupt,and at the initial progress, PE auto enable SPI component also.Then, I define two variables, spi_tx_fin and spi_rx_fin. In the project, PE create two event functions, void SPI_OnBlockReceived(LDD_TUserData *UserDataPtr) and void SPI_OnBlockSent(LDD_TUserData *UserDataPtr). For the convenience of polling SPI transmit and/or receive progress success or not, I write the code: spi_tx_fin = Yesand spi_rx_fin = Yes  (Macro: Yes=1, No=0) in the two event functions respectively. Afterward, I define another function MotorInit(), which call function  LDD_TError SPI_SendBlock(LDD_TDeviceData *DeviceDataPtr, LDD_TData *BufferPtr, uint16_t Size) generated by PE to transmit data on the SPI module. The code as follows:

motor.c :

union TAG_IF_CONFIGURATION_429{

struct IF_CONFIGURATION_429{

uint32 INV_REF : 1;

uint32 SDO_INT : 1;

uint32 STEP_HALF : 1;

uint32 INV_STP : 1;

uint32 INV_DIR : 1;

uint32 EN_SD : 1;

uint32 POS_COMP_SEL_0 : 1;

uint32 POS_COMP_SEL_1 : 1;

uint32 EN_REFR : 1;

uint32 RESERVE : 15;

uint32 RW : 1;

uint32 JDX : 4;

uint32 smda : 2;

uint32 RRS : 1;

}if_configuration_429;

uint8 buffer[4];

}if_configuration_429;

MotorInit()

{

if_configuration_429.if_configuration_429.INV_REF = 0;

spi_tx_fin = No;

SPI_SendBlock(pSPI,if_configuration_429.buffer,4);

while(spi_tx_fin == No);

}

Event.c :

void SPI_OnBlockSent(LDD_TUserData *UserDataPtr)

{

/* Write your code here ... */

spi_tx_fin = Yes;

}

Unfortunately, when debug program, the progress was blocked here while(spi_tx_fin == No); I checked the debug progress and was sure in the event function void SPI_OnBlockSent(LDD_TUserData *UserDataPtr) the variable spi_tx_fin was set Yes

By the way, I offer my project to you. Thank you!

os.bmp

Above picture is about the build optimization level -Os, it is that debug progress was blocked here while(spi_tx_fin == No);

Now, the below picture is about the build optimization level None(-O0), it is that debug progress was ok sometime.

debug picture.bmp

消息编辑者为:guo huoping One picture added

消息编辑者为:guo huoping Edit my question again! Wait your answer sincerely! Thank you!

Original Attachment has been moved to: workspace.kds.rar

Outcomes