cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Advisor for Pin mux check option

Jump to solution
chiranjeevn
Contributor III

I  tried out Solution Advisor for Pin mux check option K70  but it continuously rendering and after an hour timeout.please assist me...

1 Solution
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you try [Select Features] -> [Human-Machine Interface] -> [Display resolution and Color Depth] instead of [Graphics Type]?

I think [Graphics Type] does not provide external LCD connection detailed info.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,  Chiranjeev,

Can you  say some detailed   ,and what you need ?  i don't know your meaning .

Best Regard !

Alice

0 Kudos
chiranjeevn
Contributor III

Hi Alice!

I want to use pin mux tool option online by using solution Advisor web app. After entering and selecting appropriate pheripherals for K70.then

the Pin mux web page is continuously displaying as updating(rendering) ...  

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you provides the detailed info about [selected features]?

I could run Solution Advisor tool on my site and check if it works or not.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
chiranjeevn
Contributor III

Hi!

if i click on Download summary on 1st page select features  it shows as below :

Server Error in '/solutionadvisor' Application.

Runtime Error

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->  <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="Off"/> </system.web> </configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the "defaultRedirect" attribute of the application's <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File -->  <configuration> <system.web> <customErrors mode="RemoteOnly" defaultRedirect="mycustompage.htm"/> </system.web> </configuration>

After selecting these features :Graphics Type,DAC,ADC,SD Card,UART,SPI,I2C,I2S,CAN,Ethernet

The below processor are recommended.

MK70FN1M0VMJ15 [DS] / [Web]

MK70FX512VMJ15 [DS] / [Web]

then selecting this MK70FN1M0VMJ15 [DS] / [Web] ,  click next button is done , it goes to check pin muxing (3) page and shows as updating.

0 Kudos
Hui_Ma
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Could you try [Select Features] -> [Human-Machine Interface] -> [Display resolution and Color Depth] instead of [Graphics Type]?

I think [Graphics Type] does not provide external LCD connection detailed info.

Wish it helps.
best regards
Ma Hui

chiranjeevn
Contributor III

Hi !

The Display Resolution and Color Depth is selected and in check pin mux page the Pin Muxing Placement Results 

it comes under unattempted features...

Based on pin mux i plan to select the GLCD (800x600 (SVGA) = 0.48 MP) & (24-bit, e.g. 16.7M true color, SVGA, RGB888 ) for K70.

Regards

chiranjeev

0 Kudos