sweep the frequency 1KHz to 2 KHz with constant duty cycle using code warrior V10.5

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sweep the frequency 1KHz to 2 KHz with constant duty cycle using code warrior V10.5

Jump to solution
venkateshgv
Contributor II

Hello,i am using controller s9s08qd4 for i need help how to sweep the frequency 1KHz to 2 KHz with constant duty cycle using code warrior V10.5?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using Processor Expert ?

Processor Expert allows you to manage the Clock settings and has a feature named Enabled speed modes.

See below:

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Are you using Processor Expert ?

Processor Expert allows you to manage the Clock settings and has a feature named Enabled speed modes.

See below:

pastedImage_0.png

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
venkateshgv
Contributor II

HI.. Pascal Irrle..

Thanks for your answer.

this settings already done.

currently i tried with using processor expert.i can't able to get.

but i need to change the frequency of the output PWM signal with constant duty cycle.

if you have any code without using processor expert.plz share it

i can try with that code.

Have a great day ahead!!!!!!!!

Venkat G V

0 Kudos
trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately I don't have example like that.

I recommend you to post your question to 8-bit Microcontrollers

Pascal

0 Kudos