How can I specify that my own vector handlers....

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I specify that my own vector handlers....

Jump to solution
davidskok
Contributor III

for Service call and Pendable service are placed in Vectors.c as opposed to KDS stub that calls hook that calls my function.

I can specify systick handler directly, why not my own handler for anything else at my discretion?

Blanco

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
davidskok
Contributor III

Hello David,

Thank you for responding.

I am using processor expert in KDS.  The processor I am using is K10DX256VLH7.  I have found the method to specify user supplied vector.

For others who may want to know how to do this:

Right click on CPU tile in Processor display, Select Add Component/Template -> InterruptVector.

This adds component to specify user supplied vector function name for most interrupt types.  Priority. can also be set at the same time.

Thanks Again.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

This is the KDS Community forum. 

Are you asking about the differences in CW10.x and KDS interrupt handling?

What device are you using?

Are you using Processor Expert and/or KSDK and/or baremetal?

Sorry for not understanding your question fully.

Regards,

David

0 Kudos
davidskok
Contributor III

Hello David,

Thank you for responding.

I am using processor expert in KDS.  The processor I am using is K10DX256VLH7.  I have found the method to specify user supplied vector.

For others who may want to know how to do this:

Right click on CPU tile in Processor display, Select Add Component/Template -> InterruptVector.

This adds component to specify user supplied vector function name for most interrupt types.  Priority. can also be set at the same time.

Thanks Again.

0 Kudos
BlackNight
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi David,

looks like you have found the solution already. Otherwise here is more information on that topic:

http://mcuoneclipse.com/2014/04/13/tutorial-user-interrupts-with-processor-expert/

Erich

0 Kudos
davidskok
Contributor III

I am now working in KDS 2.0.0 with KDSK 1.1.0 to create a project for MK02FN64VFM10 in QFN 32-pin package.  I want to add my own vectors and this does not seem possible now in KDS 2.0.0 as it was in v1.X.X.  I do see that interrupt manager component provides an API to install handlers at run time although it does not provide an API to set priority.  Is this the only method to set vectors in KDS 2.0.0?

David

0 Kudos