Building a MQX project in KDS

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building a MQX project in KDS

larrydemuth
Contributor III

I'm new to KDS (was using Codewarrior) so bear with me here.

I added the BSP, PSP, and hello_world for the twrk22f120m platform and I can build all three with no problems.

Now I added _time_delay(250) in the hello_world inside the main loop to verify it was linking with the PSP. When I compile I get errors because it doesn't know what _time_delay is. I assume I don't have some setting right and it is NOT linking to the PSP project. I never had any problems with this in Codewarrior so I have NO idea why this simple exercise isn't working. I also assume it wont link with the BSP files either.

How do I fix this!!

P.S. For some stupid reason Freescale decided NOT to support new micros in Codewarrior any more, so I have no choice BUT to use KDS. If someone knows how I CAN use the mk22 in codewarrior PLEASE let me know!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello  Larry,

Did your BSP、PSP of twrk2212m  cloning by yourself ?

The related and the future kinetis series  product  will all support on KDS .

Alice

0 Kudos

larrydemuth
Contributor III

No I didn't clone it, I just brought it in from the example projects.

I did find what I was doing wrong though. It was actually many things because I'm still trying to learn KDS which is VERY different from the FAR superior Codewarrior.

I'm just shocked that Freescale would decide to go the KDS route instead of supporting the new products in Codewarrior. It makes me NOT want to support Freescale or recommend any of their new products to my customers.

BTW I still have problems with KDS, but I may just tell my customer to use a different micro instead.

0 Kudos