cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMA Bus error on source

Florijan
Contributor III

Hello!

I am using MKL25Z128  (mask 1N97F). The FTM timer triggers DMA ch1 which should copy PIT_CVAL0 (32 bit current value) to a 32 bit variable in RAM. But the DMA returns Bus Error on Source. If I change the source form PIT_CVAL0 to ordinary variable in RAM it works fine. My question is: Is it possible to use DMA to transfer PIT_CVAL0 (32 bit current value) to a variable in RAM using FTM trigger?

Best regards,

Florijan

0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi florijan japelj,

Thank you for your interest in kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you!
    It is possible to use DMA to transfer PIT_CVAL0(32 bit current value) to SRAM , if your FTM trigger is just the DMA request.

I use the SPI transfer as the request, and it is ok to transfer PIT_VAL0 to SRAM.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos