cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KE02 Processor Expert ADC_LDD

Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hi.

I use the ADC_LDD in processor_expert for KE02 Part.

but, it always lock in below line.

while (!AD1_GetMeasurementCompleteStatus(adcDevData)) ;

I create my project refer to help on commponet .

I saw someone else on communiyt also have this problem .

Do you have any idea for solving this issue?

Linda

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your interest in Freescale's kinetis product, I would like to provide service for you !

I think you are using this mode: One conversion of a created sample group, without interrupt service

The code in the help is really have problem.

I create a KE02 CW project based on the PE in CW with component ADC_LDD.

When I use the code from the help , I meet the same question with you.

So I check the ADC register,  after I run this code:

Error = AD1_StartSingleMeasurement(MyADCPtr);

I find the ADC_SC1[COCO] already be 1, it means, the ADC already complete once converstion.

But when run

while (!AD1_GetMeasurementCompleteStatus(MyADCPtr));

The Status = DeviceDataPrv->CompleteStatus; in AD1_GetMeasurementCompleteStatus(MyADCPtr) function didn't get 1.

The problem is the real register of ADC didn't updated to DeviceDataPrv->CompleteStatus.

Then I modify the code in the main function to update the code to DeviceDataPrv->CompleteStatus and DeviceDataPrv->IntBuffer[Sample], the code will run OK, and the ADC result is correct.

My code in main function is as follows:

pastedImage_0.png

I also attached my project, you can refer to it.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Regards,

Jingjing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hi,

I find the function of  "ADC_PDD_GetConversionCompleteFlag()" on  PDD->ADC,  while how put it in ADC:ADC_LDD,  and in the methods i couldn't find it.

And how i find the code about this function ?

Thanks!

Linda

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Linda Yang,

The defination of ADC_PDD_GetConversionCompleteFlag is as follows:

#define ADC_PDD_GetConversionCompleteFlag(PeripheralBase, Index) ( \

(uint32_t)(ADC_SC1_REG(PeripheralBase) & ADC_SC1_COCO_MASK) \

)

This is just to check the ADC_SC1_COCO, if ADC_SC1_COCO=1, it means the ADC converstion is complete, then you can read the convert adc value.

You can find this funciton in ADC_PDD.h.

Wish it helps you!

If you still have question, please contact me!

Regards,

Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Fan_xy
Contributor III

Hi,JingJing

I could find the function,  I mean that  can I  put "ADC_PDD_GetConversionCompleteFlag"  to the components->AD1.like the screenshot

pastedImage_1.png

Thank you !

Linda

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Linda,

No, you can't  put "ADC_PDD_GetConversionCompleteFlag"  to the components->AD1 directly, and you don't need to put it into the ADC_LDD module.

Because in the AD1.h, it will include the ADC_PDD.h directly.

pastedImage_0.png

WIsh it helps you!

Have a great day,
Jingjing

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos