cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding KSDK_PATH

andersbergström
Contributor II

Hi,

We are currently using Kinetis SDK with FreeRTOS on a TWR-K64F120. We have separated the SDK folders in order to use it with

GIT, because we don´t want to check in to much to the server.

Taken from our *.cproject file, these are the include paths:

¨

<listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Source/HWLayer/Includes&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Source/HWLayer/Includes/device&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Source/HWLayer/Project_Settings/Startup_Code&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Source/AppLayer/Sources&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Source/AppLayer/Sources/include&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/port&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/port/arch&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/ipv4&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/ipv4/lwip&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/ipv6&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/ipv6/lwip&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/lwip&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/netif&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/lwip/src/include/posix&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/FreeRTOS&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/FreeRTOS/Source/portable/GCC/K64F12&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/FreeRTOS/Source/include&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/CMSIS&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/CMSIS/Include&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/adc&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/adc/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/enet&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/enet/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/enet/src&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/gpio&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/gpio/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/gpio/src&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/i2c&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/i2c/i2c_slave&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/i2c/i2c_master&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/i2c/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/pit&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/pit/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/uart&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/uart/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/uart/src&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/wdog&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/drivers/wdog/common&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/adc&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/enet&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/gpio&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/i2c&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/mcg&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/pit&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/port&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/sim&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/uart&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/hal/wdog&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/osa&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/osa/src&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/phyksz8041&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/system/clock&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/system/hwtimer&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/system/interrupt&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/twrk64f120m&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/utilities&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;../Libraries/KSDK/utilities/src&quot;"/> <listOptionValue builtIn="false" value="&quot;${KSDK_PATH}/platform/osa&quot;"/>

When we try to remove the last path, the RTOS stops to work. It seems that the Kinetis SDK includes something more than just the files.

We copied the osa-folder to our project. No modification are made. The files are binary the same.

The line we replace are: "${KSDK_PATH}/platform/osa"

We replace it with: "../Libraries/KSDK/osa/", which is the path to where we copied the folder.

Is this a bug to the SDK, to Kinetis Design Studio or is it some setting that we need to do in the project file?

Best regards,

Anders

Labels (1)
2 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Anders,

In kds, use SDK need fix environment variable fellow below :

pastedImage_0.png

pastedImage_1.png

And whether nee do like this in your platform ?

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

andersbergström
Contributor II

I tried to change the PATH and now it seems to work with a custom folder.

However, im not sure that it was the cause of the problem since I changed back the KSDK_PATH variable, and now it is working with a custom folder for the KSDK.

0 Kudos