cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMSIS Drivers KSDK

moesch
Contributor I

Hello,

is it true that you only provide CMSIS compilant header files for various kinetis devices ? So i have to implement the driver on my own ?

I am refering to this site/driver http://www.keil.com/pack/doc/CMSIS/Driver/html/group__usart__interface__gr.html.

I dont find any examples of CMSIS drivers in the ksdk.

Thank you very much in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

kpe156398175
Contributor I

Hi,

Will you be releasing CMSIS compliant drivers the KSDK 2?

Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos

ivadorazinova
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Kaveena,

Please, don´t duplicate your question.

Here is the answer

CMSIS Drivers FRDM K64F

Best Regards,

Iva

0 Kudos

adriancano
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Yes, we do provide CMSIS compliant header files, if you have KDS v1.1.1 installed in your computer you can find the header files for the devices following this path:

<install_folder>\KDS_1.1.1\eclipse\ProcessorExpert\Config\PE\CPE\wizard_data\wizards\kds

As far as I know the KSDK drivers are MISRA compliant. I was checking the CMSIS drivers you mentioned and I see that are very similar to the KSDK drivers but I cannot ensure this are also CMSIS format compliant.

I hope this information can help you.

Regards,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. It would be nice!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------