cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello everybody i need a litlle tinny help about ADC with KL25Z

ilancohen
Contributor II

hello everybody i need a litlle tinny help about ADC with KL25Z

Hello friends i build a project based on the example project on the forum using DMA with ADC ,in my project iam measuring 4 pairs single ended and then substract every two pair to have an four differential output  my project is working and evrything is good never mind ,i just need to know two litlle things.

1-On what conversion time speed does my adc work ,i use the adc lower level adc component with processor expert (I put a picture of how I configured my component)and its not clear for me at what conversion time does my adc work ,i need to know how many time there is between every measured result on the measured buffer,so that i can plot a 2D graph on Matlab knowing whats is the time between every 16 bit results.

2-i take a look to the data_sheet and not realy understand what are the voltage range that i can input to my pins making this adc ,what is the minimum voltage and what is the maximum ???

thanks for the help i really need iam stuck because those two litlle things.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

Kan_Li
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ilan,

I am sorry, but looks like the PE has already give the convertion time based on your configuration.

Untitled.png

is this what you are looking for?

For reference voltage range, you may refer to RM and DS for details.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Hope that helps,

Have a great day,
Kan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

ilancohen
Contributor II

thanks a lot for your help

have a great week

0 Kudos