error when debug the TRK-KEA8 board

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error when debug the TRK-KEA8 board

jason521
Contributor I

Hi  we used the CW10.5 with OpenSDA debug TRK-KEA8 boad, we used demo code on TRK-KEA8, it can goto dubug, but can't download the code into flash now.what't the problem? under the picture it the Erroe infomation.15939_15939.pngQQ图片2.png15938_15938.pngQQ图片1.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Jason Lee,

I just test OpenSDA debug TRK-KEA8 boad on my side with CW10.6. debugger can connect board well .

i suggest you try below:

1.  install CW10.6

CodeWarrior for MCUs (Eclipse IDE) - ColdFire|Freescale

and 10.6 update:

CodeWarrior for MCU 10.6 Updates|Freescale

2.  check if  OpenSDA connect normal in device manager:

driver.JPG.jpg

3. make sure you choose OpenSDA as debug interface.

interface.JPG.jpg

4. when create a new project, this is what I select:

new.JPG.jpg

==========================================

this answer is for you. if it helps, please click on "Correct Answer" button. thanks!

Best Regards.

Zhang Jun

0 Kudos

jason521
Contributor I

Hello zhang jun,

I try to updata the bootload to SDA. But I can,t find the TWR_KEA8 APP, Now I used kea64 app, just like below picture show. and when i updata SDA bootload and APP, disk name for SDA show TWT_KEA64. Can you send me a AAP for TWR_KEA8 SDA

About you question in last email.I choosed the SDA same as you. about the prjoct, I didn't creat it, just inpoart it form the labs which i down it from the disk with TWR_KEAZNA.

I had used CW10.6 for debug it. the ERROR is the same. what's the problem?

2014-10-28

发件人: Jason

发送时间: 2014-10-28 14:43:55

收件人: jive-810701931-4x87-2-9lge

抄送:

主题: Re: Re: - error when debug the TRK-KEA8 board

Hello zhang jun,

Thanks, Today I had download CW10.5. the error is same. also can run under the debug mode. after unplug and plug the USB, the soft is not run. the ERROR information is same as before like below. i check the SDA, it show like your picture.

Warning 17927. Target MCU mismatch. Download performance limited. See http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/pe_tools.cfm for information on debugging external processors.

INF: Target has been RESET and is active.

thanks

2014-10-28

0 Kudos

jason521
Contributor I

Hello zhang jun,

Thanks, Today I had download CW10.5. the error is same. also can run under the debug mode. after unplug and plug the USB, the soft is not run. the ERROR information is same as before like below. i check the SDA, it show like your picture.

Warning 17927. Target MCU mismatch. Download performance limited. See http://www.pemicro.com/opensda/pe_tools.cfm for information on debugging external processors.

INF: Target has been RESET and is active.

thanks

2014-10-28

0 Kudos