I want to know how to start simulation of Freescale MPC5606B mcu with code warrior??? thanks

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know how to start simulation of Freescale MPC5606B mcu with code warrior??? thanks

rajeshgandla
Contributor I

Hi All,

I am using FastStartkit-TRK-MPC5606B Evaluation Board on Codewarrior one month evaluation license.Is this particular micro family will support external build or external simulation option to debug the code.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Please review the section 7.5.25 for how to configure and launch an external tool or debugger in:

http://cache.freescale.com/files/soft_dev_tools/doc/support_info/CWMCUFAQ.pdf

Best Regards

Fiona

Technical Information & Commercial Support

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

lowpy
Contributor I

Hello,

I realize this topic is kind of old but I have somewhat the same question: How to use simulation (or if it is even possible) for MPC5606B (or even for other MPC560x) in CodeWarrior?

Your response relates to how to configure an external tool or debugger, but are there external simulators available for this type of micros? If yes could you please point some out?

Doesn't CW include an own simulator for this platform?

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos