Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RTC and power source

Jump to solution
troide
Contributor II

Hello Community,

I use RTC API in MQX 4.1 to keep the track of time in my application. Based on K60 RM, the RTC is an always powered block that is powered by the battery power supply(VBAT) but in my case it loses the track of time every time I recycle the power. I should mention that I use twr-k60f120 and I have the coin battery in the slot. Any idea what's wrong?

Cheers!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello S M:

There is a jumper to select VBAT power (J9). Check the jumper is in position 2-3 so that VBAT can be supplied from coin battery:

TWRK60_VBAT.png

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Jorge_Gonzalez
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello S M:

There is a jumper to select VBAT power (J9). Check the jumper is in position 2-3 so that VBAT can be supplied from coin battery:

TWRK60_VBAT.png

Regards!,
Jorge Gonzalez

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos