cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

renewing license dat for CW10.6

jamesskurski
Contributor II

Hello,

My boss had purchased a renewal license for my CW IDE but the license.dat file that was regenerated after a service request was submitted still contains the same expiration date.

How do I obtain a new license.dat file with the renewed expiration date?

Order Information
Order #: ST87762282
Order Date: 10/1/2014
Order Method: Web Store

Thank you,

Jim

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

trytohelp
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

Problem duplicated in the SR# 1-2933866868.

Problem solved.

Have a great day,
Pascal Irrle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

TICS_Fiona
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

How did you purchase the annual subscription renewal? There are two ways as below. If you have not renewed your CodeWarrior Suite online, please follow the instructions in 2 as below to renew CW suite with the part number you get after purchasing.

1. If you wish to purchase your annual subscription renewal online

1. a.Log in at www.freescale.com using your registered email address and password

1. b.Click on Software Licensing — The "Software Licensing Home" page appears.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take note of the subscription expiration date and entitlement ID for the CodeWarrior Suite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. c.Click on the 'Renew' button beside the suite for which the annual subscription is being renewed

1. d.You will see a pop-up window asking if you've previously purchased the renewal. Since you are purchasing online, choose no

1. e.Follow the prompts to purchase your annual subscription renewal

1. f.Your subscription end date will automatically be updated at the conclusion of your purchase.

1. I.You should confirm that the annual subscription renewal has been properly applied by following the link to the 'Suite Details Page' and reviewing the new expiration date for the suite.

1. II.After confirming that the annual subscription end date has been updated, you can proceed to download licenses from your suite.

1. 2. If you wish to purchase your subscription renewal through a distributor.

1. a.Order the appropriate part number (selected from the chart below) from your selected distributor.

Suite Level Support    Renewal Part Number

Professional          CWA-PRO-R

Standard              CWA-STANDARD-R

Basic                  CWA-BASIC-R

1. b.After placing your order, you will receive a physical shipment of a certificate with a unique entitlement ID for your annual subscription renewal.

1. c.You must register your annual subscription renewal to link it to your CodeWarrior suite. See process number 3 below for instructions for registering your annual subscription renewal.

1. 3. How to register an annual subscription renewal once you have the entitlement ID

1. a.Log in at www.freescale.com using your registered email address and password

1. b.Click on Software Licensing — The "Software Licensing Home" page appears.

Take note of the subscription expiration date on the CodeWarrior Suite you are renewing

1. c.Click on the 'Renew' button beside the suite for which the annual subscription is being renewed

1. d.You will see a pop-up window asking if you've previously purchased the renewal. Choose yes.

1. e.Follow the prompts to register your annual subscription renewal

1. f.You should confirm that the renewal has been properly applied by following the link to the 'Suite Details Page' and reviewing the new expiration date for the suite.

1. g.After confirming that the subscription end date has been updated, you can proceed to download licenses from your suite.
0 Kudos

jamesskurski
Contributor II

Again, I'm not sure if I was clear in my issue.

Your subscription end date will automatically be updated at the conclusion of your purchase.

The above step did not occur and the support date still indicates: 10/1/2014 even after the renewal subscription purchase and the renewal registration was sent to my supervisor.  It should now indicate 10/01/2015!!

How do I resolve this issue?!?

0 Kudos